View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 06:50 AM   #18
sky's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
What will finally be fixed? To be fixed you have to know the problem, there are a lot of parts to the front end. Did they tell you what they are going to fix?
great question the first oil change we expressed our concerns about the front end acting strange when changing lanes on the highway for example the steering wheel seemed to loose resistance. The supervisor commented that they drove it around the building seemed fine and he said its a brand new car. i can quote that comment from Cantins mechanic. My wife commented on it when she went for the next oil change and tire rotation. Oh everything looks they said. so finally a few weeks ago we noticed how smooth the inside tires were. took pictures sent them to our salesman and he said he would get involved. as always you have to pretty much screem murder to get anything done. they did an alignment said the toe was out and also recalibrated the electronics in the steering so what was it??? we dont know exactly. meanwhile my front tires are junk. IM NEVER GOING BACK TO CANTINS AGAIN. i emailed the owner know response. his lossssss Banks is just down the road
sky's is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sky's For This Useful Post: