View Single Post
Old 06-20-2022, 11:46 AM   #56
codeman671

We tried the Breeze Saturday afternoon. I have mixed feelings.

The "seafood platter" was a mere snack. For a $30 platter, it was served on the same sized plate that we were given for a side plate for apps. It consisted of ONE fried jumbo shrimp, 2 fried scallops and a piece of haddock and some fries. It looked good, but that is a ridiculously small portion. Seriously, 1 shrimp????

My wife had the filet sandwich. The roll was bigger than the meat. Tasted good, very small.

My filet was great, but hardly 8oz. I would say 5-6oz at best, with a few fingerling potatoes and 3 pieces of asparagus. Same feedback, tasted good but small.

The order of steak tips was good, 4 decent sized tips and some fries. It was for a 12 year old, so he was happy.

For apps we got 2 orders of chicken tenders (ok portion and tasted very good) and the artichoke dip (small but good).

I don't think I would make it a regular dinner spot for us unless they review their meal portions. I certainly don't mind paying good money for good food, but felt a bit gypped by portion sizes. I think its more of a cocktails and apps type of place.
codeman671 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to codeman671 For This Useful Post: