View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 02:08 PM   #20
Resident 2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstyle247 View Post
Wow, quite a bit of misinformation in his thread.

For starters, Flurries Surfside in Meredith and Surfside in the Weirs Are both owned by me, not JB Scoops. The family who ran JB Scoops now runs Griddle in the Middle.

A Bacon Cheeseburger is actually $7. Cheapest one around that I've seen and definitely the best quality. All of our food is prices accordingly. We do not "price gouge" or whatever else people think we do. Our quality and portion size is pretty great in my opinion as I have compared to what the competition offers.

We offer American, Cheddar, Swiss, Provolone, Fresh Mozzarella and Bleu Cheese Crumbles as options on all of our burgers and sandwiches.

We have also increased the size of our burgers almost a full ounce compared to when we first started out and haven't raised the prices at all.

We have made every possible improvement to our menu that we could. The original "Flurries" I purchased was a far cry from what we are doing now. It's a completely different operation that we are all very proud of actually.

I truly do hope all of you come give us a try, we'd love to impress you!
The feedback at The Weirs has been tremendous so far! Thanks to everyone who has come out to try us out, we really appreciate it.

If you have had a bad experience in the past, I truly apologize. Come see me about it. Ask for me, ask for a manager...we will make it right.
We were up for a one week visit last week and we had lunch at the place in Meredith. It was very good and a reasonable value. We both had burgers. Cooked perfectly and very tasty.

Keep up the great work.

R2B
Resident 2B is offline   Reply With Quote