View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 06:31 PM   #40
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,963 Times in 1,213 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITD View Post
So was your picture from NH or not? Simple question, because the way you constructed your post it sure seemed like you were posting a picture from NH, truth matters.

Also the politician books the "type of event" to fit the expected turnout at said event. Hillary has been appearing other organisation's rallies for as a guest for most of her large turnouts, her events have been more like the one APS posted. Trump on the other hand has been attracting large crowds.

You call it manipulation, I see truth.

Oh, and I would much rather see you teach your students to ignore the rhetoric completely and go to the source, which is very easy to do now days. Trump's speeches are easily found via youtube in their entirety, as are Hilary's. And, like event attendance the differences are astounding and very unlike what is portrayed in the news.

Edit: Woodguy53 post where the picture is from, I hope you are more honest with your students.
No, no, no--you implied Trump's crowds are destroying Clinton's by comparing two totally different scenarios, one of a rally in a gym, the other of a town hall forum in what appears to be a small museum or something. That's what the manipulative media does everyday and one of the reasons America is in the pickle it is. Now, you may be correct in that Trump is/will draw bigger crowds in NH, but to make that case you must (should) do it honestly and not just with cherry-picked images that feed your narrative.

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk