View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 04:59 PM   #30
fatlazyless

Default ......11-dollars...Tuesday.....January 28 at WV

Since the Patriots got beat, the Tuesday promos are now called Temperature Tuesdays, and are priced according to the predicted temperature, or something. So, today it would have cost 11-dollars for an all-day, all-lift ticket, which considering the ski conditions and today's sunny weather, made it the #1 best WV ski deal of the season so far!!!

Did many show up for 11-dollars deals today? I have no clue! Did I go skiing today? .....nope.....but it could have been a super-duper day out there today, in my opinion, if I went?

Now, unless you looked at their Facebook page and know about this eleven-dollar deal, the ticket window will still be charging you the regular 65-dollar price. The Temperature Tuesday deal is not mentioned at all on the www.waterville.com front page ..... you need to click on the Facebook link and find the Temperature Tuesday info which is priced at the predicted temperature. On Tuesday, January 28, it was eleven-dollars....... how good is that!!! ....plus maybe the person in front or behind you who is un-informed just paid 65-dollars while you, you big-smarty you, just paid only 11-dollars for the same ticket. Is that right......holy cowabunga Buffalo Bob.....who's a ever thunk that lift ticket pricing could be like this!!!

Say, didn't the WV base lodge have a big vertically positioned wheel-of-fortune, roulette style wheel last season for a you-spin-the-wheel lift ticket price last year on Wednesdays, or something, so this type of pricing, whatever it is called, is not too new........oh well?

Last edited by fatlazyless; 01-29-2014 at 11:01 AM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote