View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 08:21 AM   #39
hazelnut

Yawn

Puleeeeze. The post was to prove a point. Stop with the woah is me attitude. el and TB you are such victims. My post was to illustrate a point to you in an extreme case. Go ahead and deduce that anyone who opposes the limit is a thug and a criminal. Don knows me from this forum and knows my posts. You are and have become a joke and a caricature on this forum. Now more so than ever. TB I suggest you distance yourself from elchase FAST. Notice that hardly any other SL supporter save for 1 or 2 back his statements ever. Not one person is interested in where you guys live.

I stand by the post and the intent. As a matter of fact it worked better than I had hoped. It proves a point and you confirmed it with your reaction. Unwittingly, your reaction proves that now realize the damage that could be done by the limit. Your post spoke volumes of how you would deem that people OBEYING THE LAW YOU PROPOSE would wreak havoc on your shoreline. It would be harrasment, as you stated. If we simply drove by your house nothing more, drove by your house obeying the law we would be harassing you and destroying your property. Get it? Thanks for helping to prove my point.

Again:

Be Careful What You Wish For.

P.S. Stop with the victim act it is tiresome.