View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 10:36 AM   #6
hazelnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCDACTIVE View Post
After setting up the last "compromise" Poll, it was suggested that if I make it one way or the other then we may see a different result. So with that said, If you had to choose which way it had to be. Current law 45 / 25 or no speed limit law..... What would you prefer?
Ohhh but OCD "this poll is in the BOATING forum." Therefore all results are completely false and biased.

Actually I wonder if Don would agree to let this poll hang out in the GENERAL DISCUSSION thread for all to vote upon? Could we also title it the Speed Limit Law Poll?

I know that even then the results will be challenged because some folks here would refuse to believe that this entire site www.winnipesaukee.com is overrun with Performance Boaters. I wish Don had a way to refute this claim. Perhaps every member should have to register whether or not they had a boat or not or whether or not that boat was a "Performance Boat" or not.

I guess it is extremely difficult to see the numbers come back time and time again and have to accept that fact that the SL supporters are in the minority. I wonder if one of the local newspapers could hire an independent research firm to do a poll? Would that once and for all prove the point? I know that I would love to see the Citizen publish a poll and subsequent article discussing the results. Any reporters read this forum????