View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 09:27 PM   #90
hazelnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchase View Post
I'm assuming Don is the moderator. While I can't speak for the sender, I give my permission to confirm or publish the PM. And the apology is accepted aforehand.

And I hope the moderator will also put an end to all the nonsensible speculation that those SL supporters who do post here must all be one person under different names. There are indeed more than one of us. As you'll see soon enough.

I had intended for the last one to be my last post here, but your calling me a liar dragged me back for one final message. Funny how all those so incensed when a threat-monger was called a "thug" have no problem with your accusations.

So now I'm outta here. You guys win. Please don't badger or insult me and force me to join back in. I had earlier tried to get some neighbors to join in these threads and provide some balance and they warned me against it. They said the risks of butting heads with the group of thugs (their words then, mine now) that frequents this forum was not worth it, and that besides putting myself in harm's way, all my logic would just be wasted. They were so right.

The whole idea of the very bunch of scofflaws sitting around and planning a "compromise" amongst themselves to redact a law that was aimed at them is laughable, and could only be made to appear logical in a place like this. This SL section of this forum is just another GFBL site like Offshoreonly, Speedwake, et al, except those sites seem to be quite a bit less tolerant of the stuff that is allowed here. People can't brag about their law-breaking escapades, threaten, and organize harassment efforts on those sites.

Now you can proceed to discuss amongst yourselves, with no opposition, how the SL law is not doing anything...but needs to be eliminated to clean up our statues. I'm sure our legislators are all going to make their decisions based on what this group recommends. Ya right.

Bye.
Oh me oh my I am going to lose sleep over this one...

What bothers me, (not really though) is that elchase never listened to anyone on this site. He flat out refused to believe that a bunch of bowrider owners would have such a strong opinion against this law. It became quite comical to read his posts constantly calling us all GFBL owners. Whether or not he was blind or just skimmed the posts is a mystery to me. How many times do I or others have to say it?
It must be so hard for him to accept that fact that the majority of SL opponents do not even own boats that fit the category GFBL. It irks him so much that he continually ignored that FACT and classified everyone who had an opinion that was contrary to his as GFBL boaters. Too funny. I mean seriously right up until the bitter end, his last post even. I'll quote it directly:

"The whole idea of the very bunch of scofflaws sitting around and planning a "compromise" amongst themselves to redact a law that was aimed at them is laughable,"

That has to be my favorite all time winnipesaukee.com quote.

Yes we scofflaws are planning a compromise so we can travel at 47MPH instead of 45MPH. Hysterical.

Thanks for the entertainment. I can't wait to see what your new screen name will be this time around.
The Following User Says Thank You to hazelnut For This Useful Post: