View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 08:32 AM   #40
Mee-n-Mac

Arrow A bit too literal

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchase View Post
This is as a classic, but it is typical. This shows the criminal mentatility we are dealing with in this forum. If I was moderating and a guy posted something like this on my forum I'd throw him off for life and report him to the police. Just don't call anyone a "chump" or parse their quotes, because those "uncivilities" violate forum rules. But we can organize a harassment parade to his home and that is not "uncivil", as long as we just say afterward that we were just kidding...your next message will say "we were just razzing you". Ya, right. "Chumps" was too nice a word...You guys are a bunch of thugs.

Let's have a poll...how many of the opposers on this forum are felons?
Interesting ... I can't be 100% sure of what hazelnut's true intent was since I don't read minds but my take on his post is that it was to graphically illustrate the end result of the proposal, specifically the large wakes he thinks would result. I guess I can see how you might take it differently but to me it illustrates that you actually think all the people who oppose you on the SL issue have "criminal mentalities". You lump every who opposes you into the same group, ie - everyone who opposes the SL is a GFBL'er, which I can assure you isn't the case by a long shot. Take a deep breath and relax, go for a sail, the world is not out to "get" you. You're just not that important.

ps - parse all you want, just don't do it so as to skew the original intent. Otherwise you'll be encroaching on APS's turf.

pps - Just to let you know, the immediate above was a razz at APS, not you.