View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 05:30 PM   #56
Pepper

Smile Just can't do without my winni forum!

I've been addicted to the forum for so many years I've lost count. Oh, I've tried to stay away, but I can't. Too many good friends here, too many wonderful memories, and just too much fun! For a while I tried to deny my addiction, and didn't post, thinking this would eventually cure me of my addiction. Then, when my laptop died, I thought OK, now you'll HAVE to quit! But alas, I began sneaking in to check things out from my son's old dinosaur PC that we bought when he was in seventh grade. Whew, I could still get my "fix" when I needed it. Then that died too, and for a long while I had horrendous withdrawal symptoms. It was awful. Well, recently I acquired a lovely new mac, and it didn't take long for the NEED to creep back in. Then I had a surprise visit from a longtime-forum-friend, and well that just sent me right over the edge. I came crawling back in, with an unquenchable thirst to see the beloved avatars of my wonderful friends. Suddenly the world seemed so much brighter again, and I think I might have heard some music playing or something. It was like coming home ~ to my fellow addicts. I'm looking forward to doing without the withdrawal symptoms for a long, long, long time now.