View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 08:03 AM   #1042
Sue Doe-Nym

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawn psycho View Post
I have to question if the trooper wrote the ticket for negligent driving *AFTER" having contacted any other official. Her attorney could subpeona the radio transmissions. They can also get his record of citations for speeding at 80-85 MPH and show how many were written as negligent driving. If someone other than the officer had a hand in what she was charged with, I think it may actually *HELP* her legal defense at sentencing.

Also, the statement about appearing to not be bothered or whatever she said is based on his personality and his perception of facial expressions. When you get into personal intrepretation like that in a report, I'm sorry but this trooper sounds like a real piece of work. Stick to the facts and don't try and spice up the report. The account said she did apologize.

I seriously question the officers details of the events. Go stand on an overpass on a major highway and watch cars go by. See just how much time you have to "observe". Hint: Don't blink

You can say I'm crazy but I have driven 80k/year at times in my life and could give a list a mile long of stupid moves I've seen the police do that put the public and themselves at risk on the road. I remember one time in MASS when I stopped at a contstruction zone during a major back-up and knocked on a troopers window to ask for directions. He jumped when he woke up No wonder the police fight so hard to keep those construction detail jobs under their control

I'm not cop bashing but I seriously think this trooper is trying to maxmize his opportunity. Don't misinterpret what I'm saying. Being on bail and at risk of going to big house she was an idiot for doing anything outside the law.

However, her actions on the highway occurs every hour/minute of the day. If you don't agree, you don't drive on the same roads I do. We need a different thread to discuss how to change the behavior.
Why is it that everyone is at fault except Erica Blizzard ? She is incapable of exercising good judgment - PERIOD.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sue Doe-Nym For This Useful Post: