View Single Post
Old 02-18-2021, 05:13 PM   #116
Randy Owen

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCR-700 View Post
Ok, now I am done, this is just way too misleading and convoluted.

Through countless posts we have been told about the impact of one property on an island by neighbors also on the island, but now it turns out that some of the concerns have nothing to do with the property on the island at all.

This is way to crazy dysfunctional for me.

God help me for ever thinking I might want to retire to NH, if this is any example of what I would encounter you couldnt give me waterfront property if I had to deal with all this.

I think Winnipesaukee is becoming a Florida trailer park. This all reads like a bad TV episode,,,

No more reading of this thread for me, you can call me thin-skinned but I see enough drama at the deli counter to suit my needs.

ATB to all parties and anyone who has the stamina to keep reading through this mess.
thank you for your input and insight. frankly it has been very helpful. i put a deposit on farm island and two and one half years later i finally closed. all held up with these type of shenanigans. there is no fabrication only truths and of course my passion. i too am moving up to tuftonboro to retire and this was my welcome