View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 06:21 AM   #23
Rattlesnake Gal

Thanked 1,349 Times in 475 Posts
Thumbs up We Have a ForumFest VII Leader!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meredith lady View Post
Hello Forum Friends-
I am willing to try to head up and organize this years Forum Fest (although Celia's shoes are hard to fill). I have sent a private message to our Webmaster offering the same. I had a great time on the Mount last year, but agree that more people could attend if it was on dry land and they could "come and go" as their schedules permit. Anyone with any input, ideas, suggestions is welcome to post..
As far as a charitable donation..I think we need to keep it simple. Pick one charity, and that's it.
Hope this helps and I am on board.
Happy Mothers Day to all my Forum Mothers!
Laura
Thanks for stepping up to head this committee Laura! I'd be very happy to help out as best I can.

Water Camper has sent a PM letting me know that she would help out with local business donations for the raffle.

If there is a quilt this year, I propose allowing tickets to be purchased in advance via Pay Pal, so all the members of the Forum might have a chance to win this amazing prize.
For ease of the committee - The quilt would be the only item done this way.

Donnamatrix, your location sounds very interesting!

LakesRegionSpirit
, thanks for the link to the Lakes Region Scholarship Foundation. That certainly makes a scholarship donation possible.

This is going to be a very special 15th Anniversary celebration!