View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 07:45 AM   #307
lawn psycho

If SB-27 does not pass, does WinnFlabs think the issue will be dead?

Also, in the article posted by Rusty he fails to point out that some legislators testified in support of the bill.

I've gone to about 10 public hearings combined between Concord and Disgusta. If anyone thinks the sign-in log is the tell-tale of the constituency then we're all in trouble.

We really don't know how this vote is going to go and for Hutchins to say otherwise is an optimistic WAG. I think it's a huge political mistake for WinnFlabs to oppose SB-27. Kinda like taking points off the board after kicking a FG to try for a TD and then fumbling the next snap.

The claims made by WinnFlabs are just over the top absurd.

Unfortunately the boating community is a relatively small percentage so you'll have people who know nothing about boating chiming in. You can tell by reading some of the comments. This is something WinnFlabs gets a tactical advantage and they don't have to even work to gain it.

According to WinnFlabs, prior to the speed limit everyone was driving around at WOT and people were staying off the water because of speeding boats. Now it's all song birds and canoes. Of course we all know that's not the truth.

I can respect people's opinion but the exaggerations and distortion added to statements used by BI, APS and others is where they lose credibility IMO. You'd think I've never driven a boat on Winni and because they say something that it just "must be so." I can see with my own eyes thank you.

In the end, WinnFlabs has not ONE piece of evidence that the SL improves safety for ANYONE. Will be an interesting vote nonetheless.