View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 03:23 PM   #10
caloway
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: exeter, nh
Posts: 73
Thanks: 4
Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Default Done

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhorsetim View Post
Why start another thread when the first one ended soooo badly that it had to be closed?

Those concerned (both sides) should take their anger out on the Legislator's and not repeat the clubbing that went on before.

That of course is just "my" opinion.

Then again, this is a forum.
Got my senator, rep. and Lynch. By the way, my rep already returned my msg. Nice work!

Also a relatively quick observation:

Looks to me like 95% of the boats on the lake would have a hard time topping 45mph on the rough waters of Winni. From the posts on this board it would seem that we're overrepresented by the other 5%. As vocal as the 5% may be, it's pretty hard to overcome the numbers. Time to compromise.
caloway is offline