View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 04:44 PM   #23
Hillcountry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadHopper View Post
I thought the show was kind of low key. However after the show Triple H step up to the plate and put on a great one. Glad I drifted next to his 'compound'.

The usual crazy getting in and out was to be had. Get use to it. What I don't like are the obnoxious boaters driving around with dock lights on, music blaring and LED lights galore. Enough is enough.

Highlight of the night on the way home at the entrance of the Weirs channel, Three pontoon boaters actually entered at the same time! They bumped each other the usual cursing and cussing about who is going first. I was laughing at first but things got a bit heated, I almost called MP. Finally one stormed down the channel above headway speed, one at headway, and the other just sit there a bit and proceed. I notice later two pulled into Thurston and the third pulled inqto Winni Marine. Renters perhaps?
You made me think of when the Three Stooges all try to go through a door at once...must have been hilarious! Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk! Why you...!!
Speaking of stooges there were many out on the lake today...blows my mind how many disregard the no wake and 150’ law...I just shake my head.

Last edited by Hillcountry; 07-05-2018 at 05:59 PM.
Hillcountry is offline   Reply With Quote