View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 05:59 PM   #3
Acrossamerica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belmont Resident View Post
$11 for two beers $5.50 each is very expensive considering their cost for it. That is more in line with a single shot top shelf drink.
You think that is bad have you noticed how much gas has gone up in the last 2 weeks. Last time I filled up it was 3.25 this week it was $3.63 in Concord and even though I was on reserve and running on fumes I elected to try for and make it to Sam's Club where it was still $3.50 for 87.
In this economy we almost never go out to eat anymore just because it isn't worth spending the extra money. I'd rather spend it on gas for my sleds or bank it.
I understand the Mickies D's is looking to put in a shot and a beer bar at locations in areas that have trouble paying market prices for food and beverages. Patience they will be able to serve you shortly.

In the mean time those other places that are paying $3.79 per gallon for heating oil, more for electricity, more for delivery of produce and beverages because gas is now close to $4 a gallon and coping with other rising costs will have to make it withour your business.
Acrossamerica is offline   Reply With Quote