View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 10:34 AM   #32
Island Girl

Default Multiple Cams

At the lake I have 2 Nest cams with service, Two Foscams without service (it is available), one dLink, and new, two Wize cams. The Foscams and Wize cams are pan tilt and zoom. The wise cams have a 32MB card for a bit of recording. They now offer a recording service. With only 3MB on the island I hesitate to add more recording. I get notified from 4 cams on motion and sound.

The Nest cams send me a picture when it detects sound or motion. They all have a nice picture. They reduce my insurance premium as they are security devices.

In MA I have three Nests and three Wize cams. While the Wize cams are indoor cams I bought a silicone cover for one and have it mounted outside at the lake under the roof overhand. So far so good.

NVR is a good thing. Maybe next season!

I also have a device for my router that detects the internet and reboots the router if the internet is not available for a time. This is all adjustable. On the island with the new routers, the internet does not always come back on its own. It took a bit to figure out the configuration but has been flawless for two seasons.

IG

....... Make Lemonade
Island Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Island Girl For This Useful Post: