View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 09:12 AM   #16
belly_button_biter

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela4design View Post
Lakesrider, VIP:

The SAME THING happened to me! And I also bought the parts and took it home, much to their surprise! The problem was, when I got everything off, the rotors looked FINE. I got the micrometer to measure and sure enough - the rotors were in good shape, and did NOT need replacing!!! I couldn't put everything back together fast enough, cursing the entire time that they would do try to take advantage of me!

When I brought everything back, I blasted the manager, who, after my tirade offered me a job! (I told him that I didn't want to work on my OWN car that day, let alone anyone else's!)

Anyway, back to the topic - bigdog, I'm glad that you brought this up because I'm due for an oil change too, and I don't want to do my own this time. I had Mike Quality Car Care at the top of my list.

Winnigirl83, I very much enjoy the idea of ice cream while you wait - that's brilliant!

You are either amazing or a fraud. I haven't met many females who have these back yard skills and I haven't met many males who go by the name angela. I've read many of your posts and am guessing you are an alias for the web master to use when intending to manipulate.
belly_button_biter is offline   Reply With Quote