View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 07:51 AM   #137
joey2665

Thanked 1,007 Times in 648 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillygirl View Post
By reacting like a child throwing a tantrum, any anti-masker is pushing their belief and agenda on those around them. Why can’t they just put one on or leave the establishment? Maybe I should go into businesses and light up a cigarette, then throw a tantrum when they ask me to put it out or leave.

Not an excellent article, but an example of pseudoscience. Picking quotes out of the broader context within an article that seem to prove ones opinion is not science. I suggest you fact check your sources.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/b...-pseudoscience

Sent from my iPad using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
I think you are making a huge assumption here. Many people like myself that do not agree with wearing masks either do not patron the establishment that requires masks or like I do many times, if the business requires masks I will wear them (this is america and as business owners it this their choice not set up or not set up mask requirements, also taking into account government guidelines) if they do not require them I do not wear them. I am not pushing an agenda by not wearing my mask were I am not required as I do not think you are if you wear it everywhere, that is you choice
The Following User Says Thank You to joey2665 For This Useful Post: