View Single Post
Old 04-20-2021, 11:27 PM   #124
mswlogo

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey2665 View Post
The only way I am jeopardizing you if if you believe the masks and vaccine dont work. It you are worried then protect yourself that is your responsibility, my not wearing a mask has NO affect on you just me if I want to take that risk.
If we can't get through this kind of warped logic, then let's just forget it.

It's all statistics.

If I'm vaccinated you are LESS likely to infect me (whether you wear a mask or not).
If I'm vaccinated and wear a mask you're EVEN LESS likely to infect me, but you still can !!!
If we are both vaccinated and both wear mask those are the BEST ODDS of infecting each other. But it's still possible.

Sure the odds are low. But what if we are passing that new strain and it gets into a community that has less protection. It mutates and then comes BACK and our vaccine no longer work.

NOTHING is 100%

We have no idea how effective the vaccines are on ALL the new strains out there now and the NEW ones that WILL come.

It's like a smoldering fire. After the fire is "Out" you drown it with more water and wait an hour to make sure it's out. With COVID there are cinders still burning with tons of fuel left. Don't walk away now and assume it will burn out. It MIGHT, but it might not. Why take ANY chance?

This is NOT ABOUT YOU. It's about ALL of US.

If we use EVERY thing in our power, the sooner and more likely we can get it under control.

If you decide to get on the highway with no brakes. Are you risking your life or everyones? This is no different. What you do, does effect others.
And if you do get sick you burden OUR hospitals and our tax dollars to try and save you.

You live in a COMMON WEALTH and we are in this TOGETHER whether you like it or not.

Last edited by mswlogo; 04-20-2021 at 11:59 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mswlogo For This Useful Post: