View Single Post
Old 08-31-2019, 11:17 AM   #82
TheTimeTraveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggd View Post
I don't disagree but don't act like NH doesn't have it's fair share of drug problems, every city does.
And to put a political spin on it as though it's a liberal-Democratic problem, as some have posted, is ridiculous. This problem was caused by the Corporate greed of the big drug Companies. They have created more addicts over the past 10 to 20 years than illegal drugs coming in from other counties.
These illegal drugs are just feeding the addicts that got hooked on legal drugs now that the legal drug supplies are being more closely regulated.
They need to put more of these drug Company CEO's in jail and hope they don't get pardoned.
I don't think all has been caused by corporate greed as Doctors have been over scribing for the last 30 years or so, and this has led to "some" of the issues. Now one could argue that the Companies have sent their sales forces out to the Doctors and directly to the American public via television ads.....

I recently had a tooth pulled & the Dentist gave me a script for Ocxy. No thanks, as I decided that Tylenol would do the trick. I wasn't about to try to chance the Ocxy script (pardon any spelling errors).

Enjoy the Holiday weekend.
TheTimeTraveler is online now   Reply With Quote