View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 07:48 AM   #22
codeman671

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkxingu View Post
Oh, no--the CHILDREN!!! What will we ever do if we have to educate them about body parts and respect and individuality and honesty and...

I've got 6 and 8-year-old kids, one of each sex, and I'd be comfortable explaining to both that the women are fighting for something they believe in and you know why? Because teaching my kids about double standards and self respect and body comfort and personal ownership is something I already do. I see the bullsh!t results of those parents who don't in the anxious, self-conscious students who filter through my high school classroom every day.

I mean, for real--read this: "The Laconia law on indecent exposure bans sex and nudity in public but singles out women by prohibiting the 'showing of female breast with less than a fully opaque covering of any part of the nipple.'"

We're talking about a half-dollar-sized piece of darker skin. A cone that some psycho Puritan arbitrarily decided was off-limits and offensive. A cone that every male on the planet can show with impunity.

Awesome.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
Pretty funny coming from the person who is terrified to have guns near our school to protect our children if I remember correctly... Tell ya what..you bend on really keeping our our children physically safe and you can have all the nipples you want.

I am not opposed to breasts, I just don’t think that Weirs Beach is the place. I never said anything about being against equality. There are nude beaches for this. At least one in Mass.
codeman671 is offline   Reply With Quote