View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 11:14 AM   #81
AC2717

Angry Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhorsetim View Post
the owners of the clinic say it would cost too much for a police detail but would rather have a security gaurd. for the latest check out www.laconiadailysun.com
I just read the article,
TOO BAD IT WILL COST TOO MUCH FOR YOU TO DO SO AND CREATE A STIGMA FOR THE PEOPLE THAT WOULD WANT TO GO AND A BARRIER FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO GO. THEY SHOULD BE IDENTIDIED AND KNOWN BY THE POLICY TO BEGIN WITH!

My View: you want to get treatment they it does not matter that the police is there, the only people that would care are those that are not there for it to be an actual treatment, jsut as stated in the article by the company spokesman -too expensive, he did not care that it is a good thing or a safe thing, but that it is too expensive, before the place is even there they are worried about bottom line first! This makes me sick!

SAUNDERS BETTER NOT BACK DOWN FROM THIS, now is the chance for Laconia citizens to contact her and tell her either not to backdown or ask her to reverse her decision, there is a window of opportunity here people!