View Single Post
Old 01-02-2021, 02:52 PM   #25
lagoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXUM View Post
Those who live pay check to pay check make that choice. It has consequences. I do not feel sorry for them what so ever. Not when you see millions of immigrants (legal or not) managing to survive, even thriving on jobs that Americans are either to lazy or simply refuse to do because it is beneath them. Opportunity abounds for those willing to work for it, save and live responsibly. It's not a matter of luck but shear determination and sacrifice. I know plenty of multi millionaires who are just average everyday people who never had a flashy high paying job and did not then or now live like a rock star. In fact many passed on what is today considered to be "essentials" but managed to live without.

If you don't think the "haves" as you put it were not hit hard when they lost businesses and took massive losses in investments it shows a complete and utter lack of intelligence.
Many of us have put all of our assets, life savings too, to keep businesses afloat. It kept others being paid while I was not and I was investing the entire time in them.

Your attitude is condescending and rude to many who have tried to get through this intact somehow. I would guess you don't care what others think anyway.
lagoon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lagoon For This Useful Post: