View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 11:58 AM   #5
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,962 Times in 1,212 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by winniwannabe View Post
It's sad to see the disrespect that some groups/families have when dining out,

or boating. Rude behavior has become an accepted norm everywhere. I for one, when I vacation on Winnisquam will enjoy take-out from the area restaurants. I do my part to generate income for the establishments, but cannot tolerate unruly behavior from patrons and management.
Having two children myself, I totally agree. It's not uncommon for me to cringe when seeing some of the stuff parents let their children do at restaurants. That being said, I've also seen many adults behaving questionably, but that's another discussion.

As for Camp, I think it's tough for them because they don't have much area and need to move people through to make money—we noticed this through server body language the last few times we were there. That, in addition to the above-mentioned issues and table distance, definitely creates an issue sometimes...even for me with my kids (we're a well-behaved bunch).

The food is generally good, not great, and the prices are a bit high, so we don't go often, but once in a while we're in the mood for something different.

I'll end with a note that their current "colossal peanut butter whoopee pie" is not very colossal.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
thinkxingu is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links