View Single Post
Old 03-24-2021, 11:41 AM   #88
fatlazyless

Default ...... worlds greatest silver 2013 Scion xB w/ 220,500-miles

I have a registered and state inspected 2013 Scion xB w/ 220,500-miles, all driven by me, purchased new in May 2014 from Irwin Toyota for $15,200, 5-speed manual, 4-cylinder 165-hp engine, roof racks, four new Viva-3 tires, trailer hitch.

Starts, runs, drives, every time ..... is very reliable. Everything works including cruise control, am-fm cd-disc player.

Asking price $2000 ........ mention this Winnipesaukee Forum and I lower the asking price down to $1500.

Is located way down the end of Meredith Neck.

Passed NH state inspection September 2020 at Valvoline-Union Ave, Laconia.

Was hit by a hit & run in Feb 2020 and the two right side doors got smashed up, pushed in, but still open, close, and lock just fine .... which is very hard to believe.

Engine consumes oil ...... always needs one 5W-20 quart oil added ..... with every eleven gallon gasoline fill-up.

Take a test drive ....... come on down!

Feels like it maybe could use four new struts or something? Still has original four spark plugs. Includes new ngk plugs in the box and serpentine belt for you to install although the existing belt was inspected and said to be very excellent.

Open recall: Takata airbags, never happened!

Brakes; brakes redone not too long ago?

I use it to haul a small utility trailer loaded with wet leaves to the Meredith transfer station. Has a red, twenty dollar, Meredith dump sticker good through end of June, 2021.

I recently get a 2005 Honda Element w/ 149,000-miles, 5-speed, fwd, for $3999 ...... the greatest used car purchase ...... ever made ..... in the world history of used cars ...... and, I made it! I thought the xB was a very boxy car ...... but this Honda Element is like way more boxy than the xB.

Last edited by fatlazyless; 03-24-2021 at 12:11 PM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote