View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 11:39 AM   #14
infoperson

As one of the new owners at Annalee, I thought I would respond to your postings. One of our employees brought this to our attention, so I joined the forum to express my thoughts. To those folks who expressed support for us, thank you. For those that decided to make cutting remarks, I offer the following:
My partners and I invested our money into a failing company that was about to close. If we did not, than that means all jobs lost. Today we have around forty folks employed. We struggle to offer FULL benefits to them and their families. Greedy folks (as we were called) don’t do that.
My partners and I do not run into objectors when we donate to the local Chamber of Commerce, Children’s Auctions, Boys and Girls Club and about sixty other charities (literally, thousands of dollars!) and not that you care, but our first major contribution was offered as we were flooded out of our office building. By the way, we rarely even get a thank you, but we continue.
The greedy owners (us) who stole local jobs, could have moved the company into another area of the country where it would have been cheaper, stayed out of respect for the tradition of the Annalee name.
To all of you who are complaining, check the car you drive or the tag in your clothes. You could buy American, but I bet you look for price first. And, yes I am angry at your remarks. By the way, the CEO (characterized as greedy) here took very little as salary during the turn around-you would be amazed at how littlehe took so we could re-institute a benefit program!
Frankly, please don't buy our products. We make and design nice products for nice people and the nice people here at Annalee are proud of their work.

Last edited by infoperson; 08-30-2010 at 11:51 AM. Reason: mis-spelling
infoperson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to infoperson For This Useful Post: