View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 10:51 AM   #114
fatlazyless

Thumbs up .... yo ho ho & a bottle of rum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXUM View Post
If history serves as a measuring stick, it'll never end. In fact I think he's over due for another random noodle posting. Just think if some how some way he can figure out how to find a way to fix the 10K property federal tax limit with a noodle? God help us all!
…...cruising past my humble abode …..slow down and take a good gander at my recently constructed, installed, and completed, totally new second floor on top of my 70-year old mongrel, hodge-podge wf cottage …… two new bedrooms and a new bath up there...…. constructed entirely with 2"-3"-4"diameter x 42"long, high density, foam floatation noodles in multiple colors plus a lot of freebie, give-a-way paint stirrer sticks for stirring the paint which I believe are made from a birch tree...….

so's …….

...while Bob Bahre has the most prominent home on the lake ….. LONGVIEW..... $309,230 annual Alton, NH-property tax bill …... that fabulous mansion with the truly long view …. I, fatlazyless, have bestowed the name 'Noodle-ville' on my little cottage, which by the way is assessed way below the Meredith sweet spot for paying more than $10,000-prop tax …….. & is all 100% deductible ….. YO HO HO and a bottle of rum ……. true happiness is owning a 100% deductible property tax? ……. yo-ho-ho!

Like, why is all these For Sale signs recently popping up on my road, up and down the waterfront here …… "Because something is happening here but ya don't know what it is. Do you, Mister Jones?" (ballad of a thin man lyrics, bob dylan)

Here's a question for the forum cpa on board here …….. so, how does one deduct the property tax when you have absolutely no income coming in …..then, what do you do ….. that seems like it may be a serious accounting difficulty?

Last edited by fatlazyless; 10-02-2018 at 11:22 AM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote