View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 02:15 PM   #57
The Real BigGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenericG View Post
Rbg... totally agree with you. However, many of the actions outlined in lrct's petition I have never witnessed. I've been at ragged during holiday weekends with many many boats and people enjoying the lake and never witnessed ANY illegal drug use, never witnessed ANY littering, and never witnessed ANY aggressive behavior of boaters towards lrct staff/volunteers.

What I have seen is loud stereos and drinking.

Which leads me to believe some of the ascertations in lrct's proposed NRZ zone are fabricated and/or overblown. I would guess the people who signed probably don't like loud music. I would almost venture as far as to guess they may not like beer drinking. But both of these behaviors are legal. I would be more amenable to other regulations (especially for the stereos) so long as access to state owned lake waters is not limited by "a few".
Just because you have not personally seen it doesn’t mean it’s fabricated or not happening. It may very well happen when you are not around.

Personally I don’t like a lot of the NRZs on the lake or the way they go about (or used to go about) the hearings. However, I can understand why people petition for them. If everyone was a little more considerate the prob would go away.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
The Real BigGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Real BigGuy For This Useful Post: