View Single Post
Old 07-22-2022, 12:48 PM   #69
Major

Thanked 1,000 Times in 415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Mercier View Post
So Silber is going to vote to release the notes and email that deals with the overspending of dollars that were not legally appropriated? Because I was under the understanding that He and Sylvia were keeping this secret.
I don't know. We only discussed the underlying reasons for the present dispute. Both sides are accusing the other side of overspending on attorneys, so I am not sure if they are being difficult for the sake of being difficult. Trust me, that happens in disputes and especially in litigation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Mercier View Post
Also... why would you think it in the best interests of the constituents not to seek private investment and more revenue into the operation?
What I meant about the privatizing Gunstock issue was that Norm was not in favor of selling Gunstock to a third-party, which had been an accusation against him. I should have said he is not in favor of selling Gunstock. I am not sure what he thinks about privatizing services. My guess is that if it makes business sense and results in increased revenue that he would be for it. You would have to ask him.
Major is offline   Reply With Quote