View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 07:56 PM   #8
secondcurve

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp guy View Post
6 of us had a really great meal at 4PM today (Mother's Day). The service was extremely pleasant, however, I think a couple of additional servers would have helped in the 'time' department. I am not complaining at all, the place was very busy, and customers kept coming in waves of large parties.

The Bayside will certainly overtake the Inn, and, for family friendly atmosphere, they will challenge Garwoods. They will eclipse the Front Porch, and certainly Jo Greens. I think Mis En Place and the Restaurant will hold their own for the clientele they gather.

In short, the Bayside is a welcome addition to the restaurant scene in Wolfeboro.
I have to agree with your analysis. Myself, my wife and the kids had dinner there tonight. The hostess and server were wonderful; these folks truly understand customer service. The interior of the restaurant was also greatly improved and much nicer than I anticipated. It is amazing how much better the service is here than at the Tavern. Good luck Bayside! You look like a winner to me.
secondcurve is offline   Reply With Quote