View Single Post
Old 12-07-2021, 07:52 PM   #17
fatlazyless

No appointment required, just show up and wait your turn: Plymouth Common Man Inn

Recently opened for covid vaccinations: Route 93, Exit 26; The Common Man Inn Event Room at 231 Main St, Plymouth

NH Health & Human Services vaccinations for covid is now open; Monday - Friday 10am - 7pm, Saturday 9am - 7pm

Info from Dec 7 Laconia Daily Sun

Gee whiz ..... I've already had three shots with the third in September. My government vaccination card actually has a fourth empty line for vaxx info.

If I showed up, there, and asked for a fourth shot, I wonder what they would tell me? If three are good medicine, then a fourth should be more better medicine.

Me want-um 4th shot ...... what U say NH Health & Human Services! ....

By the way, there's a happening little breakfast counter in there ...... close to the lobby in the rear of the building. ...... http://www.thecmaninnplymouth.com/di...se-shine-cafe/ ..... open 7-11am ...... menu link down below ...... so's you can get a Vaxx Shot done over easy along with two scrambled eggs, bacon, home fries, whole wheat toast, and coffee ...... all in one shot ..... now that would really hit the spot!