View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 10:49 PM   #2
Rockslider

My experience is as a purchaser (rather than a seller) in Wolfeboro -- but I can't say enough good things about Pete Johnson of Makena realty. He is an independent realtor in Wolfeboro. Pete dealt with us for ten full years as we dipped our toes in the water, kicked tires, and see-sawed until we finally made the decision to move here. He was always patient, thorough, and accommodating, and probably showed us 100 houses over the years, even when it must have looked like there was no chance that we were really going to leave city life behind. When we finally made the decision, it was a complicated short sale, and he worked his tail off to get the deal done. He worked hard on our little house, and I know on the high end he has been listing agent on a number of waterfront properties.

If/when the time comes for us to sell, there is no question in my mind that he will get the listing. Choosing a realtor is a tough process -- there are many factors, not the least of which are personality and trust. Best wishes as you start the process.
Rockslider is offline   Reply With Quote