Thread: Canoe
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 10:42 AM   #89
Happy Gourmand

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzguy View Post
I actually respect the owner of Canoe having "the you know what" to actually get on this forum and defend and explain his establishments policies and views.
Oh by the way, I have lived here for 25 years, the local help in any business around this area is substandard, ... I was at the grocery store the other day and the person bagging just stood there with a blank look on their face like they were in a daze, probably on drugs... I ended up bagging my own groceries. Most restaurant servers change restaurants often because they get fired for missing work, lying, stealing, etc..., so I believe the owner when he says its hard to keep employees. But I guess it doesn't matter to some idiots..... example- see Nobozo post. You obviously have so much money, don't need to work and obviously have no friends or a life because you have never been to this restaurant but will bash it and try giving a grammar lesson at the same time. How many other forum discussions do you frequent and add your 2 cents in about something you have absolutely no clue or experience in????
Nobozo, Have I used enough paragraphs for you???
Anyway, I want to apologize to this forum for directing comments to individuals, but maybe they will understand what it feels like, as they don't seem to care when they post in the first place towards others.
This forum is not designed to slander and bash local business's, which is what a lot of people on this forum seem to often do. I had a bad experience at the local grocery store, but you don't see me posting the name of the grocery store, when it happened, who it was, and state I'm not ever going back to that grocery store. Some people need a reality check.
WOW!! Tell us how you really feel about baggers and wait staff.