View Single Post
Old 09-20-2021, 12:18 PM   #47
XCR-700

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinnisquamZ View Post
One who argues with someone who says the world is flat is the fool. The one says it is just wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
We will see who is wrong and who is right on a laundry list of alleged "truths"

One only needs look back over time and see all the truths we were told, for example; DDT is safe to be fogged in massive quantities on young children, Agent Orange is non-toxic and safe for our troops, Thalidomide that was given out like aspirin to pregnant woman for nausea and caused countless thousands of children to be born with horrible birth defects, Tylenol that is still pushed by the entire medical industry over aspirin but that destroys your liver if taken too long or in too great a quantity, morphine which is still given to children with modest injuries as the first pain killer, OxyContin and Fentanyl which caused record breaking drug addictions in average Americans, Vaping which was billed as safer than smoking! Do I really need to continue. Probably not, because if you are closed minded on the matter, and not open to any other positions than "look at the data" and the "experts say", then there is little point,,,

I simply hope you are as comfortable with your positions and selections as I am with mine.

ATB
The Following User Says Thank You to XCR-700 For This Useful Post: