View Single Post
Old 07-28-2019, 06:44 AM   #8
upthesaukee

Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,061 Posts
Default Hair dryer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Barndoor Guy View Post
I just bought a new swim raft. Its got all the bells and whistles, a large center trampoline (28') in diameter with columns that support a roof over the center portion. I've got four attachments radiating out from the center, a large pyramid with slide, a hamster wheel, a round satellite and a large "log" outrigger. I find the outrigger is really handy for tying my Jet Skis to when I need extra dock space. No mooring permit needed!

The kids really love this new "raft". Its like putting an addition on my house with no permits, no DES approvals and no taxes on land/water I don't even own! The neighbors have voiced some concern, but I'm not interfering with their navigation even though it does effect their view of the lake. I'm within my rights!!!

The kids love it so much that they been sleeping over night under the roofed section of the raft. I was thinking of running an electrical cable and buying a waterproof TV so that they can play video games when they awake. Does anybody have experience running power to a swim "Raft"?
Don't forget a mirror and hair dryer so the males and females with much vanity can blow dry their hair while enjoying life on the monstrosity.