View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 04:48 PM   #29
TiltonBB

Thanked 2,153 Times in 900 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggd View Post
I don't know where you own waterfront property or if you even do but I'm sure if the Dive was parked 300ft off shore in front of it you would not be happy.
I have no dog in this fight I'm not on Winni but I can surely understand what these people are dealing with and if it were me I would fight like hell too.
I have no problem with the Dive but it has to be receptive to complaints and try to work to correct them.
You have people saying, "it's a commercial area and these home owners should expect these kind of things" but when you purchase your waterfront property you know what's in front of you. Then something totally unexpected is right out front in view every day without you even having a say.
I guess the courts will decide but I think Flight Craft is regretting their decision to park the Dive at their pier.
I'm not sure what your point was. I said I did not want it disrupting my view if they parked it on the Witches.

And, Yes, I own waterfront properties in Gilford and Laconia. The Gilford property faces the Witches and that is the reason for my post that you seemed to object to.
TiltonBB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TiltonBB For This Useful Post: