View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 08:24 AM   #140
gillygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey2665 View Post
I think you are making a huge assumption here. Many people like myself that do not agree with wearing masks either do not patron the establishment that requires masks or like I do many times, if the business requires masks I will wear them (this is america and as business owners it this their choice not set up or not set up mask requirements, also taking into account government guidelines) if they do not require them I do not wear them. I am not pushing an agenda by not wearing my mask were I am not required as I do not think you are if you wear it everywhere, that is you choice
My first sentence clearly states I’m referring to the anti-maskers who throw tantrums. I have no issue with anti-maskers who calmly go about their business. It’s impossible to know if someone is wearing a mask because they want to or because they have to. I don’t confront people who aren’t wearing masks when I’m out shopping because I really don’t care, unless they’re standing way too close. Then they get the hairy eyeball. But I did that pre-Covid because if someone is standing within a foot of me in a store, I question their motives.

Sent from my iPad using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app