View Single Post
Old 05-14-2022, 05:30 PM   #44
Billy Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie Cougar View Post
SAMIAM,
I feel so bad for your situation. I love the Red Hill Dari, and the Village Kitchen, and have so many fond memories of eating there.

I am wondering if you could eliminate the need for counter help by having customers place their orders themselves. I know some restaurants have touch screens, like Wawa does.
I am in Florida and since the pandemic we have been getting many food trucks coming into our neighborhood. At first, they were swamped and couldn’t keep up. Now, you can place your order on your own telephone and they will let you know when it is ready. I wonder if you could do something like either of these ideas?

Does anyone else have any other ideas? Instead of just commenting on the lack of help in the area, let’s put our heads together and see if we can’t figure out a solution.
It’s actually simple and basic. supply and demand.
The restaurants that pay the highest wages with a positive work environment find employees. They increase prices to cover the cost.
Some folks won’t adjust the business model and eventually ( quickly) get forced out.
Someone had his cheese moved
Billy Bob is offline   Reply With Quote