View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 09:31 PM   #7
chasedawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasedawg View Post
OUCH! that is really an unfair comment. Where did you ever come up with that? In Tuftonboro we have one of the best.

It is amazing that these comments are made for, in fact, for every town. OMG! Really?? Please stop using generalities for every town.

Tuftonboro must be unique. And I believe it is from reading all the negative forum stuff I have read recently.

For instance, let me share with you as an example. Tuftonboro Islanders Association has an annual summer meeting with the islanders to discuss issues about the Tuftonboro Islands and any issues about security, protection and services......

Guess who shows up at every meeting! The Code Officer is there...the fire chief is there...the police chief is there...the selectman are there...Every official is there to hear and have an open discussion about what is good for the island property owners and the town.

From your comment it sounds to me like Tuftonboro is far beyond other towns who have to deal with "code officers and other officials". I am happy to pay my taxes in Tuftonboro and give credit to our officials who really try to make our lives easy and simple to live in Tuftonboro.

Ok....so you might ask...what does this have to do with business signage in Wolfeboro? I work in Wolfeboro and have heard all the sign issues and I have also been involved. It is just the comment made about the "code officers and officials" that got me to respond.

Sorry to get off gotten off the topic.

Now back to signage issues.