View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 07:00 PM   #9
GWC...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdude View Post
well....first a pop-up appeared across the very top of the page that "suggested" I install "axis media control"...during this process I could swear it was an Active X thing (whatever that might be)...a little later there was another pop-up that asked me if I wanted to install "axis RTP source filter embedded" (whatever that is) .. I did both but still no luck, However, I am able to click on "snapshot" and see the view which at the time was Downing's sign and the top of some pine trees. Darn it all! I'd really love to see this cam. Thanks for your efforts shurbinator!
Which Video Format did you select in the upper left – Motion JPEG or MPEG-4?

If MPEG-4 were selected, the below appeared:

Quote:
Originally Posted by webcam
AXIS Media Control which enables streaming video in Microsoft Internet Explorer, has not been installed or could not be registered on this computer. To install or upgrade the
AXIS Media Control , you must have Administration rights on this computer and you must answer Yes
when asked if you wish to allow the installation. AXIS 207W can also be configured to show still images.
Click here to install or upgrade the MPEG-4 Decoder.

MPEG-4 Decoder, which enables streaming video in Microsoft Internet Explorer, has not been installed or could not be registered on this computer.
To install or upgrade the MPEG-4 Decoder, you must have Administration rights on this computer and you must answer Yes
when asked if you wish to allow the installation. AXIS 207W can also be configured to show still images.
This is the URL for that page:
http://64.140.201.230:4000/view/view...dia.amp&size=1

Clicking it produced a blank image.

If Motion JPEG is selected, the webcam image is viewable.

Try clicking the check mark (Video Format in the upper left) and then click Motion JPEG