View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 01:35 PM   #335
lawn psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
OK then, I’ll compromise with you. As long as I can get the speed limit removed from the interstates (sound familiar to you?). Also I promise not to come back ever again if this passes (sound familiar to you?).

Please jrc...don't ruin all my little boy dreams....please!!!!
Rusty, you do realize how stupid it is for you to bring interstate speed limits into the argument don't you?

There are civil engineering DESIGN CRITERIA involved with roads. We've already discussed this before. Speed limits on roads are based on ENGINEERING DATA. The site lines on Winnipesaukee are huge. The seperation of boats is huge compared to the interstate and the speeds are not comparable. Do you have 150 ft rule on I-93?

You're barking up the wrong tree. If you want to now use interstate traffic standards then you better start coughing up data and we know the pro-SL crowd doesn't have any to present.

Apples and oranges.

Also you take issue with OCD wanting to have a boat that only until the SL came along was a perfectly legal hobby. So what is it that you like to do as I am sure we can pick apart whatever interests you may have