View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 12:53 PM   #313
Rusty

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawn psycho View Post
Rusty, you seem to have some kind of hatred embedded in your post. I put this in perspective. If you think a driver going 55 MPH on Lake Winni in a nice boat is the anti-Christ than why do you own a lake front business?

Many of these boats were lawfully purchased at NH boat dealers. They don't pose anywhere near the threat that they've been portrayed to do.

If you want to ride slow in your boat then do so. There is so much water on the lake that there's room for everyone to operate. It's worked for a long time that way on the lake. The speed limit is propagated by a very narrow minded group. They've lost objectivity. The SL does nothing for safety and is why WinnFlabs has to repeatedly resort to embellishments of claims.

Again, we don't know how the vote will go. You and I can guess but weird stuff happens when votes get to the floor. I hope it passes. If not, I suspect we'll go through it all over again. What we need is the "right" person to get cited for a speedking violation It's not the slam dunk that traffic tickets are and could easily be contested.
I don’t have hatred for anyone. I don’t particularly care for hypocrites, but I don’t hate them.
I’ll just leave it at that.

I will say one thing though, it’s time for you to put your Smith & Wesson .44 Magnum away and try to enjoy what the state of NH has to offer you. I love this state and when people who don’t live here constantly think they know what’s best for us, it bothers the H*** out of me; and I’ll voice my opinion about that every chance I get.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rusty For This Useful Post: