View Single Post
Old 08-03-2022, 11:46 AM   #138
Major

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingScot View Post
I have not written anything about bonuses--if you have a newspaper article or minutes of a meeting or any sort of substantiation that money was spent improperly, other than an anonymous person supposedly in the know, please share. Otherwise you should not assert malfeasance.

Similarly, unless you can point to specific reporting that is wrong, you should not criticize LDS et al. They appear to have provided great coverage here
You are unwittingly making my point. (I am assuming you meant "I have not seen anything written about bonuses".) You haven't seen anything written because the LDS is covering only one side of the story. Although I do seem to recall seeing something about the bonuses in the LDS.

The Granite Grok reported --

"The general manager of Gunstock, who is already believed to be the highest-paid employee in Belknap County government, with a base salary of $180,250 per year + benefits, received a cash bonus of an additional $40,000.

With a base salary of $123,600 + benefits, the Gunstock Chief Financial Officer received a cash bonus of $23,484.

And 3 other employees , with base salaries of $95,004; $96,096; and $71,774 (all plus benefits) received cash bonuses of $18,069; 17,370 and $10,000, respectively.

Total bonuses paid to all employees added up to $151,873, but most of those bonus monies went only to the “top” people."
Major is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Major For This Useful Post: