View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 03:34 PM   #83
Airwaves

Quote:
Originally posted by Bear IslanderIt seems you just want to argue.

My definition of mid-week is Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I guess your definition is only Wednesday. WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? Another mountain you wish to make out of a mole hill.

I count 44 accidents that involve a speed. Count them anyway you wish. WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

I am finished with this crazy argument. Please stop posting that nobody will answer your questions. I tried to answer you, but you keep not understanding and throwing more mud on the problem. You don't want answers, you want HB847 repealed.
Again making statements that apparently were intentionally worded so as to be confused so you can again deny...again making statements that you won't back up. If you've identified 44 speed releated accidents in 2006 then why not share them with us? Could it be because you can't?

What difference does it make? At this point it shows is that instead of directly addressing issues and answering questions all you can do is try to turn things around because you have nothng to back up your statements and choose instead to muddy the water.

Do I want HB847 to suffer a quiet death, yep it's an unnecessary feel good law that in my opinion will make the lake less safe.

When you decide to answer my question directly please let me know and I'd be happy to consider what you say. Until then...

Last edited by Airwaves; 07-13-2008 at 03:39 PM. Reason: clarification