View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 08:17 AM   #3
FlyingScot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMIAM View Post
I've noticed that Belknap county as of Friday,has only 21 confirmed cases and not all of them were hospitalized.That seems like it would be manageable number for our health care system.Also throughout the state the numbers have slowly risen but certainly there have been many recoveries which are not reflected in the reporting.Recovery time is two weeks for mild cases and 3-6 weeks for those that are critical .
It looks like we should be gaining but the media seems to paint the bleakest picture that it can.
I don't pretend to know when we should go back, but today's NY Times is very clear that things are not as bleak as they could have been, and that we are gaining.

On the two points in your post about the virus--it's a lot easier to stop this thing when there are just a few cases (see the articles on the first wave in Singapore and Taiwan), and as the other commenter noted, I'd expect the NH peak to be some time after the Mass peak (now expected on April 20 or so).

All this probably bodes well for you to open before the Summer crowds. I really hope you can
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FlyingScot For This Useful Post: