View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 12:25 PM   #3
fatlazyless

Default ....biggest crowd of the year.....today!

Here's my unofficial but also totally unbiased report on today, the first WV SUPER TUESDAY- NEW ENGLAND PATRIOT'S DAY DEAL which today went for the very low price of just 7-bucks!

Turning from the Tennis Channel over to the channel 58-WV chairlift and infield slope cam, a quik look immediately tells me that today is by far & away, the very busiest, most crowded day for skiers and riders for the season.....so far! The line of people waiting to get onto the chairlift is very long and very wide, much more by far than anything during the recent Christmas holiday week which was not so very big despite what has been reported in the press & tv.

I betcha it caught the ski area off guard because there's no lift line rope-lines set in place yet, and it sure looks like they would be usefull. So how's about that.....amazing what a seven dollar deal will do....and how did the word get out?

How come I'm not out there skiing myself? I am on the 7th day of a week long bout with the flu so far, and ski conditions are not all that good I have been told.....icy and scraped off......but there's always next Tuesday.....one week away........so let's go PATRIOT'S....whip that no good stinky opposition team to pieces next Sunday....and I usually have absolutely no interest in football.....