View Single Post
Old 09-24-2019, 09:25 AM   #20
baygo

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey2665 View Post
Great gesture Baygo it is so important for our local businesses to support these events to help make them successful now and in the future. I also donate the use of my parking lot every year for the Pumpkin Festival. A side benefit is it brings more awareness to your location and can result in additional business for your restaurant.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
Rising tide raises all ships. And the tide has definitely been rising in Laconia. Look at what’s happened since best western took over that used to be I sore called the landmark. Yes there is still a lot of road construction going on, But when it’s done I’m certain a first impression for those coming to the city will be a lot more favorable. Not only are the folks from chaos and kindness having their impact on the Lakeport neighborhood, another native son who’s done well for himself is making a very significant investment in Lakeport Square. Over in the Wiers the owner of Tower Hill Tavern has been buying up most of the property around him and has some fantastic plans. It may be some time before all this is apparent to most. Rome wasn’t renovated in a day.
baygo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to baygo For This Useful Post: