View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 10:02 PM   #155
Bigstan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie T View Post
Chaselady I don't see what the problem with this thread is. There are diverse points of view that being expressed by many including yourself. No one is being anything but civil. A thread wouldn't be this long unless it related to us and our forum. If this needed to be shut down I'm sure the webmaster would do so. If you don't want to read it any longer no one is forcing you to.
What Charlie said....

My loyalty has changed. My local MB had 3 girls in chairs by entrance #1, and 5 men by entrance #2. I drove past #1 as I normally park by #2, the fact there were 5 cars in the lot should have tipped me off. I kept driving slowly, trying to see if they were open or not. When I got to the end the guys by #2 stood up and looked at me, then waved. Not quite blocking the entrance, but right there on top of it......the store was dark at 8:30 on Saturday AM so I kept going.

There are side lots, they may have been open they may not have been. But employees boycotting @ the entrance is an intimidation thing....you dont intimidate me but I can see how you would others. I am close to saying fire them all, if the stores can open and you are stopping them then you should be blocked from the premesis and replaced.

Enough is enough.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Bigstan For This Useful Post: